Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Introduction!!!!!

Hey everyone! So, this is something like my second blog ever, but I don't even know if you could count the first one really since I stopped using it after a week. Anyways, I go by Jay(not my real name obviously, but still), and I love to just hang around and do nothing most of the time. Well, since this is sort of a more adult oriented blog, I'll go ahead and shamelessly advertise a couple things. =3

First of all, one of the main reasons for creating this blog was so that I could help out at a place called Eden Fantasys. Great place to go if you'r looking for a little fun with toys and such. They have an excellent selection from all that I've seen and I'm sure you'll have fun if you ever decide to be daring and buy something.

Anyways, I also go to a forum called The Mansion(by the way, links to both these sites can be found below), and it's a hentai community. The people there are funny, but you have to be able to take everything with a grain of salt or you'll never survive. All in all though, it's a fun place to waste some time.

Well, that's about it for me I guess, or at least that's all I can think of. If for whatever reason you have questions, feel free to ask me here.

http://www.edenfantasys.com

http://forums.the-mansion.net

No comments:

Post a Comment